Saturday, November 7, 2009

The New Apartment!

I dropped into Glendale this morning hoping a day would provide enough time to settle on an apartment, and get the details taken care of. This is actually the first place I visited, and it was, unquestionably, the best. I tend to go for the lovingly restored, 'homey' apartments. The landlord was nice, and the building is small so there are only 2 other tenants. I'll be moving in on the 14th of November.

I followed up with the rest of my appointments, but nothing else really caught my attention. So I took care of the paperwork and managed to get back to the airport way ahead of schedule. Fortunately there was an earlier return flight to Oakland that I was able to sneak aboard. Now it's time to pack it all up.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh! How are you? I know we didn't really get a chance to talk much as we were using the same computer at different times back a Knott, but I've heard about your success with Pixar and now Rough Draft? Congrats!

    Anyway, I'm glad I stumbled across your blog. BTW, what a nice apartment!

    ReplyDelete